Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I attended Cerec Training in Charlotte, NC last week. The class was great , but the weather was just like Oregon's - WET. After our last day of training I visited the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Very nice facility! Lots of history and hands on demonstrations. The movie introduces you to what you're about to experience - the screen is 60 feet wide. It's like I-Max. The displays are well thought out and usually in chronological order.

When I got home on Saturday, Carol and I mowed the grass and did yard work in between rain drops at Mom's old place. Everything is out of the house and the place is really clean inside. Carol & Mom spent alot of time cleaning before I left for Charlotte. Closing on the house should be tomorrow or Thursday.

Mom's apartment is really lookin' cute. She bought a love seat (or small sofa) and Carol & I picked it up for her last Monday. Pictures are up, and I still need to hang a few things, but it's coming along great! I will try to get some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment