Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Last Saturday, Aug 20th, Carol & I took Mom Peters to Denver to visit Orv & Nancy. Orv wasn't feeling very well and had lost alot of weight. Regulating levels of medications and oxygen has been a real challenge for Nancy and the doctors. That evening Nancy fixed a big meal and the Dyer clan came over. It was good to see Mike & Shari, Gary, Shannon, Morgan, and Ashley. On Sunday we went out for breakfast at Village Inn. And that afternoon Carol and I met up with my Mom, Dad, Susan (my sister), my brother Don and Sis-in-Law Chris at Crackerbarrel in Loveland, Colorado. Nice to visit with everyone, even though it was short. Nancy, thank you for the GREAT meals and hospitality. We flew home on Monday morning, Aug 22nd. And it was back to "the ole grind" today.

No comments:

Post a Comment