Friday, January 20, 2012





This is the latest addition to my Jeff Gordon collection. This was never raced, but the color scheme was designed by his daughter, Ella. So, it's a Jeff Gordon Foundation Car titled "My Papa's Car". I keep the foundation Cars separate from the raced versions. Anyway, Thank You Jim & Vonnie for the Car, Dinner, and the Pinochle game! And Thank You Curt and Carol for collaborating with the Lash's! January is flying by us. It will soon be February and I haven't said anything about Christmas...we picked up Mom Peters and went to Kelly & Mike's place and had a great dinner and opened gifts with the girls. Carol's Children's Choir did great! She has a CD if anyone wants one. Taking off for the coast today with my bride :) Will write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment