Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Carol and I spent Sunday and Monday at the Inn at Spanish Head. I'm amazed at the debris that's washed up on the beach from Japan's tsunami (last year). Beach clean up in March (I think) ought to be quite a feat. Compare the size of the logs to the people on the beach!


This was our view from our room - love those sunsets!!! I listened to the ocean all night.


The next morning, I took this shot - but, I had to put my coffee down to get it :)  When we left Aloha, the temperature was 27 degrees. When we arrived at Lincoln City it was 54 degrees and windy. 
Our next outing is Saturday, 26 Jan, we're going with the Lash's to Jazz Alley in Seattle to see... Kenny G. and enjoy a little dinner. I hope everyone is doing well, we'll write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment