Saturday, February 16, 2013



So many great things happened on Friday...I finished the 1966 Ford Mustang that my family in Ft. Collins gave me for my birthday, we received a goodie box from Ft. Collins yesterday with LOVE BUGS in it :) (see picture above), and we went to Grand Ronde last night to hear AIR SUPPLY with our friends Jim & Vonnie Lash!
 I took the day off from work and washed both vans and mowed the lawn for the first time this year. I'll try to finish trimming today. Kelly e-mailed us to find out about a box she sent and we received it yesterday - it was a valentine box :)  MY M&M's were in there, and 4 Love Bugs (sooooo cute - thank you girls!), a valentine in a well used box. Thank you for thinking about us - you're too far away :(
Air Supply was super good!!! Carol got us 3rd row, center section seats - way to go!!! You could tell they were tired from traveling from overseas, but they really put on a show. Non-stop almost 2 hours of great songs from the past, and a few new ones (see Youtube).
Gotta go for now...taking Carol and Mom Peters for breakfast.

1 comment: