Sunday, October 27, 2013


 
The SOLVE beach clean up was this weekend at Seaside, OR. We volunteer twice a year, since we go there fairly often. I covered about a mile and a half and picked up everything from gum wrappers to old rigging / rope that was so bad it had barnacles all over it. Lots of people showed up to help and on the way back up the beach we didn't find much at all.
When I got back home, I had to tackle the leaves in the front yard...tis the season :)
Just a couple of SHOUT OUTS to the family (1) congrats to Caleb for playing on the VARSITY FOOTBALL as a Freshman!!! (2) Congrats to Dana and Kelly, both are starting new jobs that they wanted! Way to go!
Our next outing is November 9th. We're going to Grande Ronde, OR for a concert - The HITMEN. These are the guys from the Four Seasons. You can see and hear them on Youtube. I'll update you soon. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll post more soon.

1 comment: