Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just a short follow-up on the knee situation: I went back to the doctor last week for a routine visit  so he could check out my progress. The swelling has gone down quite a bit and the redness comes and goes. So, everything is back to normal for now. Thank you all for your prayers and concern.

So, now that I feel better...we started a new project at the house. We're putting a new floor in the kitchen :) So, here is what it used to look like -


It was vinyl on top of underlayment. We removed all of that...what a job :)


Then, we laid cement board down and screwed it to the floor.

 

Then, we chose a pattern of how we were going to lay the tile.



So, now it has to dry and we'll install the base trim, then grouting (with sealer). A new countertop will be added and then we can put appliances in. Now, ask me where all of my time goes :)
Hope everyone is doing well. I'll add more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment