Saturday, June 28, 2014

Last weekend was exceptional !!! Friday nights Carol & I set aside for our "date night". Carol picked up Mom Peters and we had a great turkey dinner. Saturday morning, I got up early and went to the gym, filled up the van with gas, and loaded up for the weekend. Our first stop was Grand Ronde - we had breakfast at the buffet at Spirit Mountain...then...the car show. Show 'n Shine is in its second year. Here's a few of my favorites...




I took way too many pictures, but I'll share a few at a time. By mid-afternoon we were on our way to Lincoln City. The Christmas Shop got some more of our money :) And we checked into Liberty Inn.
Carol got us tickets (weeks ago) for Diamond Rio - what a great concert!!! Good seats too.

(This is a Jack Roush Mustang - his signatures all over) 
 
 
Fireworks after the concert (over the ocean) were spectacular!!! We had to turn in early for the trip to Lynden, WA on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment