Sunday, June 21, 2015

This weekend was Father's Day weekend and I received cards, letters, pictures, gift cards from my girls, grandchildren and Frank (future son-in-law)...thank you all so very much!!! Yesterday was a real treat for me. First, we went to Grand Ronde, OR and had a buffet breakfast. Then, the entire employee parking lot was turned into a classic car showroom...here's just a few -


I only took 198 pictures...so, I'll try to share a few in the next couple of days. I was in Hot Rod Heaven!!!! After we left the car show we headed to Cannon Beach for the Sand Castle Building contest... couldn't even get near the beach...cars were parked clear down highway 101 !!! We drove home and changed clothes and drove over to Banks, OR and went to the StockCar races at Sunset Raceway Park. It's a 1/4 mile dirt track. We got home around 10:00pm. What a great time!!! Man...did that shower feel good! More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment