Monday, January 18, 2016

This weekend was my Birthday weekend. I worked on Saturday, But Sunday, January 17th we took off for Seaside, OR. We stayed at the Hi-Tide Inn on the beach. Our room wasn't ready, so we drove to Astoria and went to a movie - 13 Hours - not for kids or those with a faint heart.


We came back to Seaside and checked in to the Motel. By then, we were ready for dinner - Nonni's Italian Restaurant. I love to open the sliding door to the ocean and listen to the crashing waves!!! Perfect weather for Oregon - 51 degrees and no rain. We got up this morning and headed down the coast - cut over to Grand Ronde for the buffet luncheon - life is good!
I want to thank everyone for the cards, letters and phone calls on my Birthday weekend...it was great to heard from friends and relatives! I sure would like NOT to have any more! I'm getting too old for this stuff.
Back to Grand Ronde on 30 January for a concert - Average White Band and Tower of Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment