Monday, March 28, 2016

The weekend started Saturday, March 26th, at Seaside, OR. I volunteered for beach clean-up. I go twice a year along with about 4,000 other people.




After I got home, I washed the van and loaded up for Sunday, mowed the grass, and got cleaned up for dinner. Jim & Vonnie Lash and Mom Peters were over for BBQ - Hamburgers, etc. We had a rousing game of Pinochle (girls won again!). 
Sunday we went over to Mom's place and visited a while. Then, we headed for Izzy's in McMinnville, OR for Easter Brunch. On to Lincoln City where we took in a movie Big Fat Greek Wedding II. We checked into Pelican Shores at 4:00 pm. Thought I'd post a couple of pics from there...


  On the way home today, we stopped and had lunch at Grand Ronde with Jim & Vonnie! Now it's back to work and face reality :) Will post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment