Saturday, February 22, 2020

Well, I know it's been a long time since I posted anything and I feel so sorry! Life has been in the FAST LANE for quite a while. We've made a few trips back to Cheyenne and Ft. Collins since the last posting. Family issues were, and still are, a priority. Carol had a heart valve repaired in September of 2019. She is back at work as of January 2020. We managed to talk the Lash's into going to downtown Portland today for the Portland International Auto Show. Here's a few pictures I'll share:




Most window stickers were posted and 90 percent of the vehicles allowed you to sit and inspect the complete car. I would guess about 20 percent of the vehicles were electric. The mid-engine Corvette C-8 was on display. And a representative from Chevy was telling everyone all the details behind a corded off area, with a video in the background. I didn't get a picture of it because there were too many people surrounding the display. 

No comments:

Post a Comment